Look no further for a great Santa Barbara Bed and Breakfast Special. The Bath Street Inn is happy to announce some new and some favorite return specials for Fall 2010.
Turn Back the Clock: this favorite returns - stay two nights or more, Sunday through Thursday, in any room in the 1890s house for $135 per night plus tax.
UCSB Parents: this special formalizes and improves the discount we have offered all along for UCSB parents - Save 15% off the posted rate for any stay while visiting a UCSB student, good for weekends as well as midweek; holidays and graduation week excepted.
Concerts and More: a new special designed to stretch a specific concert or live performance attendance into a nice little midweek getaway. Take 15% off the posted rate for any room for the night of the performance, and add a second midweek night for the same savings to have a sweet break from it all!
Valid for these performance nights:
- Oct 13, Jack Johnson, Santa Barbara Bowl
- Oct 14, Jack Johnson, Santa Barbara Bowl
- Oct 25, John Lithgow's Stories By Heart, Granada Theatre (7 blocks from the Inn)
- Nov 1, Omara Portundo, US Tour, Lobero Theater
- Nov 4, Gamelan Cudamani, Campbell Hall, UCSB (Balinese Dance Troupe)
- Nov 8, Corella Ballet Castille y Leon, (classical ballet) Granada Theatre
Finally, our Wonderful Wine Tour returns: Two nights, any room in the 1890s house, Sunday through Thursday stays, plus tickets for a full day of wine tasting for two in the Santa Ynez Valley by Wine Edventures, Santa Barbara's premier wine touring company. $470 plus tax.
We'd love to see you this fall; you're always welcome.