Concerts & More Package
There is so much to share in the Santa Barbara music and arts scene. Whether it is local theatre and music or famous guest artists on tour, there is something for everyone, plus our beautiful town to explore in the process. Deborah will be sharing some picks for concert and theater performances for Sunday through Thursday dates. Savor Santa Barbara, enjoy your evening at a leisurely pace and be well rested (and well fed!) for the next day of your adventure.
Take 10% off the posted room rate for the night of any of the following performances. Extend your getaway into a mini-vacation by adding a second midweek night at the same discount. Wedgwood and Balcony rooms excluded. May not be combined with other discounts or packages.
Keep checking the specials as more events are added throughout the month.
- September 11, Concert for New York City, Lobero Theatre
- September 18 to January 8, 2017, Cecil Beaton's London's Honourable Scars: Photographs of the Blitz, Santa Barbara Museum of Art (closed Mondays)
- September 22, Gloria Trevi, El Amor World Tour, 8 pm, Arlington Theatre,
- September 25, Dolly Parton at 7:30 pm, Santa Barbara Bowl
- September 27, political analyst Fareed Zakaria on the 2016 elections, 7:30, the Grananda, presented by UCSB Arts and Lectures
- September 29 to October 16, Macbeth, Ensemble Theatre Company at the New Vic, special does not apply to Friday and Saturday performances.
- October 2, Ken Burns, lecture on the National Parks, noon, the Granada, presented by UCSB Arts and Lectures
- Ocotber 18, James Blake, 8 pm, Arlingron Theatre,
- October 30, National Geographic Live presents Bob Poole and his film Paradise Reborn: Mozambique's Gorongosa National Park, UCSB Campbell Hall, 3 pm
Heads up: Holiday ideas: Neil Simon's comedy, Chapter Two, plays the New Vic from December 1st through the 18th; the Ukelele Orchestra of Great Britain, back by popular demand, Holiday Show, December 15th , 8 pm UCSB Campbell Hall; Santa Barbara's own State Street Ballet performs The Nutrcracker, December 17 and 18; the Mannheim Steamroller's Christmas is on December 29th at the Granada.
New Events to be added shortly; come back soon!
The Bath Street Inn is in a quiet residential neighborhood 6 easy walking blocks from the Arlington Theatre and 7 blocks from the Granada and New Vic theaters (about 15 minutes walk) and SOhO Restaurant and Music Club. The Santa Barbara Bowl is 2 miles from the Inn; the Lobero theatre is 1.5 miles from the Inn and Campbell Hall at UCSB is 9 miles from us.