Santa Barbara has so much to share in music and the arts. Whether it is local theatre and music or famous guest artists on tour, there is something for everyone, plus our beautiful town to explore in the process. Deborah will be sharing some picks for concert and theater performances for Sunday through Thursday dates. Savor Santa Barbara, enjoy your evening at a leisurely pace and be well rested (and well fed!) for the next day of your adventure.
Take 10% off the posted room rate for the night of any of the following performances. Extend your getaway into a mini-vacation by adding a second midweek night at the same discount. Wedgwood and Balcony rooms excluded. May not be combined with other discounts or packages.
- November 21: Andrew Bird and the Handsome Family, Campbell Hall, UCSB
- December 3: Candlelight Holiday Concert, Presidio Chapel, music by Santa Barbara Opera
- December 5: Mannheim Steamroller Christmas, Granada Theatre
- December 10: The Addams Family, musical by the Theater League, Granada Theatre
- December 16: Dave Koz and Friends Christmas Tour, Granada Theatre
The Bath Street Inn is in a quiet residential neighborhood 6 easy walking blocks from the Arlington Theatre and 7 blocks from the Granada (about 15 minutes). The Santa Barbara Bowl is 2 miles from the Inn; the Ensemble and Lobero theatres are 1.5 miles from the Inn and Campbell Hall at UCSB is 9 miles from us.