Santa Barbara has so much to share in music and the arts. Whether it is local theatre and music or famous guest artists on tour, there is something for everyone, plus our beautiful town to explore in the process. Deborah will be sharing some picks for concert and theater performances for Sunday through Thursday dates. Savor Santa Barbara, enjoy your evening at a leisurely pace and be well rested (and well fed!) for the next day of your adventure.
Take 10% off the posted room rate for the night of any of the following performances. Extend your getaway into a mini-vacation by adding a second midweek night at the same discount. Wedgwood and Balcony rooms excluded. May not be combined with other discounts or packages.
- June 12-29: Noises Off! Solvang Festival Theatre, Solvang (a wonderful intimate open air live theatre experience) (excludes weekends)
- June 15: Hunter Hayes, Santa Barbara Bowl
- June 19: Mama of Dada, Free Film Series, Santa Barbara Museum of Art, 5:30 pm
- June 24: the PIANOGUYS, Granada Theatre
- June 25: Sarah McLachlan, Santa Barbara Bowl
- July 2: Joan Baez and the Indigo Girls, Santa Barbara Bowl
- July 7: Opera Scenes, Music Academy of the West production, Lobero Theatre
- July 9: An Evening with Richard Thompson, Lobero Theatre
- July 10-27: Looped, starring Marsha Mason, Ensemble Theatre Company at the New Vic, weekends excluded
- July 20: Benise, Granada Theatre
- August 31, Sept 1: Jack Johnson, Santa Barbara Bowl
The Bath Street Inn is in a quiet residential neighborhood 6 easy walking blocks from the Arlington Theatre and 7 blocks from the Granada and New Vic theaters (about 15 minutes). The Santa Barbara Bowl is 2 miles from the Inn; the Lobero theatre is 1.5 miles from the Inn and Campbell Hall at UCSB is 9 miles from us.