Santa Barbara has so much to share in music and the arts. Whether it is local theatre and music or famous guest artists on tour, there is something for everyone, plus our beautiful town to explore in the process. Deborah will be sharing some picks for concert and theater performances for Sunday through Thursday dates. Savor Santa Barbara, enjoy your evening at a leisurely pace and be well rested (and well fed!) for the next day of your adventure.
Take 10% off the posted room rate for the night of any of the following performances. Extend your getaway into a mini-vacation by adding a second midweek night at the same discount. Wedgwood and Balcony rooms excluded. May not be combined with other discounts or packages.
- April 8: Les Ballets Trockadero, Granada Theatre
- April 13: Women Fully Clothed, Lobero Theatre
- April 18: Billy Collins and Aimee Mann, Campbell Hall, UCSB
- April 27: Robert Ballard: New Adventures in Deep Sea Exploration, Campbell Hall, UCSB
- April 27: The Consul, Opera by Menotti, 2:30 performance, Granada Theatre
- April 30: La Belle et la Bete, film by Cocteau, music by Philip Glass Ensemble, Arlington Theatre
- May 4: Dudamel conducts the Los Angeles Philharmonic, Emanuel Ax plays Brahms, Granada Theatre
- May 7: Jazz at the Lobero presents: Branford Marsalis
- May 15 to June 1: Tony award winning play, Red, Ensemble Theatre Company, New Vic, weekends excluded
- May 21: American Idiot, Granada Theatre
- May 25: Gustafson Dance presents: Thumbelina, Lobero Theatre
- June 4: James Taylor, Santa Barbara Bowl
- June 25: Sarah McLachlan, Santa Barbara Bowl
- July 2: Joan Baez and the Indigo Girls, Santa Barbara Bowl
- August 31, Sept 1: Jack Johnson, Santa Barbara Bowl
The Bath Street Inn is in a quiet residential neighborhood 6 easy walking blocks from the Arlington Theatre and 7 blocks from the Granada and New Vic theaters (about 15 minutes). The Santa Barbara Bowl is 2 miles from the Inn; the Lobero theatre is 1.5 miles from the Inn and Campbell Hall at UCSB is 9 miles from us.